After Care Roster
- Enabling the After Care Roster
- Using the After Care Roster
- Removing Cases from the After Care Roster
This article is meant to assist you with the After Care Case Roster. The After Care Roster allows you to keep discharged cases on your workspace. If you have a question not addressed here, you can contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The After Care Roster is a great way to close out any last-minute or pending reports due for the closed cases. When enabled, the After Care Roster is a portlet that will show on your workspace to allow quick access to discharged cases.
Enabling the After Care Roster
To enable this setting, you must be an agency administrator.
Go to System Settings > System Configuration > General > Enable: "Cases: Use After Care Roster". Once checked, be sure to Save and return back to your Workspace.
Image: System Settings
Using the After Care Roster
Once enabled, you can add cases to the After Care Roster two different ways.
1. When discharging a case, you can automatically place them on the After Care Roster. To do so, hover over Discharge > click on Discharge Case > select "Keep on After Care Roster". Be sure to fill out the highlighted fields before clicking on Submit.
Image: Discharge Screen
2. If the case has already been discharged, go to the discharged case and put it in Edit mode. On the General tab, in the "Case Information" section, check the box next to Keep on After Care Roster.
Image: General Tab
In the My Workspace view, a new portlet will appear called "My After Care Cases". This portlet will show all cases for that worker that have been placed on the After Care Roster.
Image: After Care Roster
Removing Cases from the After Care Roster
Once the case has been finalized, remove the case from the “My After Care Cases” Roster by going back to the case and unchecking the “Keep on After Care Roster” setting from the General tab.