Zoho Analytics: Guidelines for submitting a Zoho-related support request
Before submitting a support request, check out our Help Center for articles, FAQs, tips and tricks. Here are a few to get you started:
- Creating Charts Video:https://erfostercare.helpscoutdocs.com/article/72-creating-charts-video
- Creating Pivot Tables:https://erfostercare.helpscoutdocs.com/article/73-creating-pivot-tables-video
If you have a question about how Zoho works, you’ll get the best response by emailing email@example.com.
If you still can’t find an answer to your question, the extendedReach support team can be reached at support@extendedReach.com.
- Include as much detail as possible in your request
- Examples of information that will expedite our investigation into the issue include:
- What do you need to do?
- What are you having trouble with?
- Is there a specific report you are having difficulties with?
- Name of the report
- Paste the URL from your browser
- Screenshots to demonstrate your question are also very helpful.
How we can support you:
We CAN help you troubleshoot issues you are having and provide general guidance on your Zoho questions, or we are happy to review a report or dashboard you have created to answer specific questions.
We CAN NOT design, create, and build new reports and dashboards for you. If that is something you need, we do have a company that we can recommend to you that would be able to provide these services.